Lenovo Pad Full Specifications
Single 13 MP + 8 MP TOF 3D
Li-Po 7700 mAh, non-removable
Available. Released 2021, June 01
Memory 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
Android 11, ZUI 12.5
Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
Wlan, Bluetooth, GPS (Global Positioning System), Radio, USB Type, magnetic connector details.
- Wlan: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS (Global Positioning System): Yes, with BDS
- Radio: No
- USB Type: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- magnetic connector:
- Body Dimension: 258.4 x 163 x 7.5 mm (10.17 x 6.42 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 490 g (1.08 lb)
Display Type, Display Size, Display Resolution details.
- Display Type: TDDI IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)
- Display Size: 11.0 inches, 344.4 cm2 (~81.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 1200 x 2000 pixels, 5
Rear Camera, Rear Camera Features, Rear Camera Video, Front Camera, Front Camera Features, Front Camera Video details.
- Rear Camera: Single 13 MP, AF
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 8 MP TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Front Camera Features: Undefined
- Front Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- SIM: No
Operating System, Chipset, GPU, CPU details.
- Operating System: Android 11, ZUI 12.5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- CPU: Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
External Memory, Internal Memory details.
- External Memory: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
Network Technology, GPRS, EDGE details.
- Network Technology: No cellular connectivitySpeed
- GPRS: No
- EDGE: No
- Sensors: Face recognition, accelerometer, gyro, proximity
Battery Details, Charging Type details.
- Battery Details: Li-Po 7700 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Type: Fast charging 20W Quick Charge 3.0
- Available Colors: Gray
release date details.
- Release Status: Available. Released 2021, June 01
About Lenovo Pad Review
Lenovo Pad is produced by the manufacturer Lenovo. We are going to write a short Lenovo Pad review & specification details so that you have a small idea about this phone.This phone has 11.0 inches TDDI IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ) display with 1200 x 2000 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~212 ppi density) display resolution. It's body size is 258.4 x 163 x 7.5 mm (10.17 x 6.42 x 0.30 in) and which is 490 g.
It has No as SIM type. Now we are writing about Lenovo Pad camera. It has single rear camera and Rear camera details are 13 MP, AF, Rear camera features are LED flash back camera video quality is 1080p@30fps. Front camera details are 8 MP TOF 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor), secondary camera features are Undefined selfie camera video quality is 1080p@30fps.
It's high time to talk about Lenovo Pad RAM and Memory. Pad supports external memory type microSDXC (dedicated slot) and it's Internal RAM & Memory is 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM. Now we are in Lenovo Pad battery power. This phone has a Li-Po 7700 mAh, non-removable with charging type Fast charging 20W Quick Charge 3.0. Pad network technologies are No cellular connectivitySpeed: Undefined; GPRS supports No; EDGE supports No.
Lenovo Pad build with OS Android 11, ZUI 12.5, Chipset technology is Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm), GPU is Adreno 610, CPU is Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver). Now we are talking about Pad connectivity details. Its WLAN details are Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth technologies are 5.0, A2DP, LE. GPS technologies are Yes, with BDS. Radio build with No. USB Type: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. magnetic connector. Sensors included this phone are Face recognition, accelerometer, gyro, proximity. Pad available colors are Gray. You can see more images here.
This is the review of this phone. Now we are going to know the prices of this phone. Lenovo Pad price in India is ₹12,490.00, Lenovo Pad price in Bangladesh is ৳15,000.00. We hope you like the Lenovo Pad specification and review. If you like please make a share and bookmark our website.