Nokia 1.3 Full Specifications
Single 8 MP + 5 MP
Removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
Available. Released 2020, April 2
Memory 16GB 1GB RAM
Android 10.0 (Go edition), planned upgrade to Android 11
Qualcomm QM215 (28 nm)
Wlan, Bluetooth, GPS (Global Positioning System), Radio, USB Type details.
- Wlan: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS (Global Positioning System): Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Radio: FM radio
- USB Type: microUSB 2.0
- Body Dimension: 147.3 x 71.2 x 9.4 mm (5.80 x 2.80 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 155 g (5.47 oz)
Display Type, Display Size, Display Resolution details.
- Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size: 5.71 inches, 81.4 cm2 (~77.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19
Rear Camera, Rear Camera Features, Rear Camera Video, Front Camera, Front Camera Features, Front Camera Video details.
- Rear Camera: Single 8 MP, AF
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR
- Rear Camera Video: 720p@30fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Front Camera Features: LED flash
- Front Camera Video: 720p@30fps
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Operating System, Chipset, GPU, CPU details.
- Operating System: Android 10.0 (Go edition), planned upgrade to Android 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm QM215 (28 nm)
- GPU: Adreno 308
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
External Memory, Internal Memory details.
- External Memory: microSDXC
- Internal Memory: 16GB 1GB RAM
Network Technology, GPRS, EDGE details.
- Network Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTESpeed
- GPRS: Undefined
- EDGE: Undefined
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Details: Removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Available Colors: Cyan, Charcoal, Sand
release date details.
- Release Status: Available. Released 2020, April 2
About Nokia 1.3 Review
Nokia 1.3 is manufactured by the manufacturer company Nokia. We are going to write a short Nokia 1.3 review & specification details so that you have a little bit of idea about this phone.It has 5.71 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~295 ppi density) display resolution. It's body size is 147.3 x 71.2 x 9.4 mm (5.80 x 2.80 x 0.37 in) and which is 155 g.
It has Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) as SIM type. Now we are writing about Nokia 1.3 camera. It has single primary camera and Primary camera specification is 8 MP, AF, Rear camera features are LED flash, HDR Rear camera video quality is 720p@30fps. Front camera details are 5 MP, secondary camera features are LED flash selfie camera video quality is 720p@30fps.
It's high time to talk about Nokia 1.3 RAM and Memory. 1.3 has external memory type microSDXC and it's Internal RAM & Memory is 16GB 1GB RAM. Now we are in Nokia 1.3 battery technology. This phone has a Removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery . 1.3 network technologies are GSM / HSPA / LTESpeed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps; GPRS supports Undefined; EDGE supports Undefined.
1.3 build with OS Android 10.0 (Go edition), planned upgrade to Android 11, Chipset technology is Qualcomm QM215 (28 nm), GPU is Adreno 308, CPU is Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53. Now we are talking about Nokia 1.3 connectivity details. Its WLAN details are Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot. Bluetooth technologies are 4.2, A2DP, LE. GPS technologies are Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS. Radio build with FM radio. USB Type: microUSB 2.0. Sensors included this phone are Accelerometer, proximity. 1.3 available colors are Cyan, Charcoal, Sand. You can see more photos here.
This is the small review of this phone. Now we are going to know the prices of this phone. Nokia 1.3 price in India is ₹0.00, Nokia 1.3 price in Bangladesh is ৳9,500.00. We hope you like the Nokia 1.3 specification and review. If you like please share and bookmark our website.