ZTE Blade A31 Full Specifications
Single 8 MP + 2 MP (up-scaled to 5 MP)
Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable
Available. Released 2021, July 13
Memory 32GB 2GB RAM
Android 11 (Go edition)
Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
Wlan, Bluetooth, GPS (Global Positioning System), Radio, USB Type details.
- Wlan: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS (Global Positioning System): Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio: FM radio
- USB Type: microUSB 2.0
- Body Dimension: 140 x 71 x 8.9 mm (5.51 x 2.80 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 166 g (5.86 oz)
Display Type, Display Size, Display Resolution details.
- Display Type: IPS LCD
- Display Size: 5.45 inches, 76.7 cm2 (~77.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18
Rear Camera, Rear Camera Features, Rear Camera Video, Front Camera, Front Camera Features, Front Camera Video details.
- Rear Camera: Single 8 MP
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR
- Rear Camera Video: 720p@30fps
- Front Camera: 2 MP (up-scaled to 5 MP)
- Front Camera Features: Undefined
- Front Camera Video:
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Operating System, Chipset, GPU, CPU details.
- Operating System: Android 11 (Go edition)
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
- GPU: IMG8322
- CPU: Octa-core (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
External Memory, Internal Memory details.
- External Memory: microSDXC
- Internal Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM
Network Technology, GPRS, EDGE details.
- Network Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTESpeed
- GPRS: Undefined
- EDGE: Undefined
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- Battery Details: Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable
- Available Colors: Blue, Gray
release date details.
- Release Status: Available. Released 2021, July 13
About ZTE Blade A31 Review
ZTE Blade A31 is produced by the manufacturer company ZTE. We are going to write a short ZTE Blade A31 review & specification details so that you have a little bit of idea about this phone.It has 5.45 inches IPS LCD display with 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~295 ppi density) display resolution. It's body size is 140 x 71 x 8.9 mm (5.51 x 2.80 x 0.35 in) and which is 166 g.
It has Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) as SIM type. Now we are writing about ZTE Blade A31 camera. It has single primary camera and Rear camera details are 8 MP, Rear camera features are LED flash, HDR Rear camera video quality is 720p@30fps. Secondary camera specification is 2 MP (up-scaled to 5 MP), secondary camera features are Undefined Front camera video quality is .
It's high time to talk about Blade A31 RAM and Memory. Blade A31 has external memory type microSDXC and it's Internal RAM & Memory is 32GB 2GB RAM. Now we are in ZTE Blade A31 battery power. This phone has a Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable . Blade A31 network technologies are GSM / HSPA / LTESpeed: HSPA, LTE; GPRS supports Undefined; EDGE supports Undefined.
Blade A31 build with Operating System Android 11 (Go edition), Chipset technology is Unisoc SC9863A (28nm), GPU is IMG8322, CPU is Octa-core (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A55). Now we are talking about ZTE Blade A31 connectivity details. Its WLAN details are Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot. Bluetooth technologies are 4.2, A2DP, LE. GPS technologies are Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS. Radio build with FM radio. USB Type: microUSB 2.0. Sensors included this phone are Accelerometer. Blade A31 available colors are Blue, Gray. You can see more images here.
This is the review of this phone. Now we are going to know the prices of this phone. ZTE Blade A31 price in India is ₹7,490.00, ZTE Blade A31 price in Bangladesh is ৳7,000.00. We hope you like the ZTE Blade A31 specification and review. If you like please share and bookmark our website.