ZTE Blade A51 Full Specifications
Dual 13 MP + 5 MP
Li-Ion 3200 mAh, non-removable
Available. Released 2021, May 08
Memory 32GB 2GB RAM, 64GB 2GB RAM
Android 11 (Go edition)
Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
Wlan, Bluetooth, GPS (Global Positioning System), Radio, USB Type details.
- Wlan: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS (Global Positioning System): Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio: FM radio
- USB Type: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Body Dimension: 166.5 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm (6.56 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 173.7 g (6.14 oz)
Display Type, Display Size, Display Resolution details.
- Display Type: IPS LCD
- Display Size: 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~81.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1600 pixels, 20
Rear Camera, Rear Camera Features, Rear Camera Video, Front Camera, Front Camera Features, Front Camera Video details.
- Rear Camera: Dual 13 MP, AF 2 MP
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR
- Rear Camera Video: 1080p@30fps
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Front Camera Features: Undefined
- Front Camera Video:
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Operating System, Chipset, GPU, CPU details.
- Operating System: Android 11 (Go edition)
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
- GPU: IMG8322
- CPU: Octa-core (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
External Memory, Internal Memory details.
- External Memory: microSDXC
- Internal Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM, 64GB 2GB RAM
Network Technology, GPRS, EDGE details.
- Network Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTESpeed
- GPRS: Undefined
- EDGE: Undefined
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery Details: Li-Ion 3200 mAh, non-removable
- Available Colors: Blue, Gray
release date details.
- Release Status: Available. Released 2021, May 08
About ZTE Blade A51 Review
ZTE Blade A51 is published by the manufacturer company ZTE. We are going to write a short ZTE Blade A51 review & specification details so that you have a little bit of idea about this phone.It has 6.52 inches IPS LCD display with 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density) display resolution. This phones body dimension is 166.5 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm (6.56 x 2.98 x 0.33 in) and which weight is 173.7 g.
It has Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) as SIM type. Now we are writing about ZTE Blade A51 camera. It has dual primary camera and Primary camera specification is 13 MP, AF 2 MP, Rear camera features are LED flash, HDR back camera video quality is 1080p@30fps. Secondary camera specification is 5 MP, secondary camera features are Undefined secondary camera video quality is .
Now it's time to talk about ZTE Blade A51 RAM and Memory. Blade A51 has external memory type microSDXC and it's Internal RAM & Memory is 32GB 2GB RAM, 64GB 2GB RAM. Now we are in ZTE Blade A51 battery technology. It has a Li-Ion 3200 mAh, non-removable . Blade A51 network technologies are GSM / HSPA / LTESpeed: HSPA, LTE; GPRS supports Undefined; EDGE supports Undefined.
ZTE Blade A51 build with Operating System Android 11 (Go edition), Chipset technology is Unisoc SC9863A (28nm), GPU is IMG8322, CPU is Octa-core (4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A55). Now we are talking about Blade A51 connectivity details. Its WLAN details are Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot. Bluetooth technologies are 4.2, A2DP, LE. GPS technologies are Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS. Radio build with FM radio. USB Type: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go. Sensors included this phone are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity. Blade A51 available colors are Blue, Gray. You can see more photos here.
This is the review of this phone. Now we are going to know the prices of this phone. ZTE Blade A51 price in India is ₹8,990.00, ZTE Blade A51 price in Bangladesh is ৳8,000.00. We hope you like the ZTE Blade A51 specification and review. If you like please share and bookmark our website.